WELCOME to DR ADVANTAGE!
Our mantra is to enable a profitable practice by increasing reimbursements and decreasing denied claims. We have a proven track record of consistently keeping accounts receivable over 90 days to less than 10%, improving cash flow and reducing administrative costs. Your practice is our business!
We are active members of the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC) and accredited with the National Center of Competency Testing.
HOW DR ADVANTAGE CAN INCREASE YOUR REIMBURSEMENTS
1. Electronic Filing to all Governmental and Commercial Insurance Carriers:
- Faster payments (14 day average electronically vs 27 day average paper)
- Medicare/Medicaid compliant
- HIPAA Compliant
2. Claims Processing, Payment Posting and Collections:
- 48 hour submission of claims after receipt of superbills
- 48 hour posting of payments after receipt of EOB's
- Aggressive follow-up on all claims
- Appeal of denied claims
- Maintenance of patient's accounts from statements to billing questions
- Monthly reporting on accounts receivable
3. Additional Services Available:
Fee Schedule Analysis: to ensure the practice is within the National average.
Enhanced Contractual Rates: to ensure the practice is receiving the highest possible reimbursable rate from the insurance carriers they are participating with.
Coding Analysis: to assist the practice in analyzing the frequency of procedures and the rates at which these procedures are reimbursed.
Credentialing: annual filing of applications for those insurance carriers a practice chooses to participate with.
Consulting: perform processing analysis and provide the practice with recommendations and strategies on the proper methodology of claims processing and the collection of oustanding claims.
Training: train office staff on the proper procedures of claim processing from initial visit to payment posting and/or appealing denied claims.
Collections: review all outstanding claims over a specific aging date and perform all necessary collection efforts to reclaim uncollected funds.